My Dilemma of taking picture




I have a habitt taking photo myself, cause i am not that handsome or muscular in the picture. That's why i ended up to take the photo of myself. My friends are looking around me, thinking that i am crazy. But, i just don't care as long as i have a few nice photo with me. As i know whenever i take picture with my friends i am always ended up being the most unnatural person in the picture.

Hehe, so to those who said i am crazy, i have stated my reason here. You know, these 2 photos had wasted me half an hour (with almost thirty tries). I appreciate them, and that's why i upload them in my Facebook and Blog as a token for my own effort... ... May be... ... Haha

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...kopitiam...thankz for leaving comment in my blog..do u have cell phone number?so that i can msg u ma..
i'm fine here..workload is quite heavy..but still can tahan lo..only cant tahan the food...haii....pb still the best place for food..miss the food a lot lo!! haha...
how are u doing? busy will studies?
take care lo...have class later...bye!!

--shejui--