So what.... .... As long as i have rock move and mood!!! wakakakakak

Recently, i am addicted to P!nk song "So What", so syok listening to it, its like im gonna rocking the world right now in this minute together with her song, and unwind my tension gauge, jeopardizing everything. Hehe, i am a cynical, wakakakak

anyway, this is just the only way of expressing myself. Not a domestic violence or vandalism, just the litereture violence, haha since when am i poet. haha anyway i like Pink a lot, brave to show her true self, rock & roll, no need to care about other opinion. wakaka. Let's see P!nk is not even out of Billboard Hot 100, Britney Spears' Womanzier also has to queue behind her song, Britney is back???? No!! She is still way behind P!nk. You know i've been restricting to use those words, inappropriate words in Asian eyes like Shit, Fuck, Suck and so on. It an excruciating pain to restrain myself using this word. Let me say, those word is a way of expression of normal people. May be is uncivilized among Asians, but we are in United States, we heard thousand of these words in our daily conversation, hey mom, it's not that im turning a bad ass oopps no "ass" word in my essay. Ya im now writting essay rather than bloging. Why, i don't want my mom catch me red handed reading my blog. Wakakakkakaka.

P/S: My mom dont even know how to open internet although i had been teaching her for a long time. Hehe... .... I'm turning evil, and the tail in growing out.

Back to the story, i guess every male has to be a bad guy in order to attract girl. What the hell am i talking? I said be yourself, not be a bad guy, be your true self instead of obeying anyone include your lover, its too hard to maintain in this way. Rather than being a pretty boy, i don't want to escalate the problem in the next level and then we have to KO each other!!! wakakaka. So, So What now???? Okay Check my flow with me... ...If im going to be a pretty boy, i am going to start a fight with her, war between guy and girl, oh shit, may be i will be caught domestic violence, where is the equality of man and woman, no point of talking about it, as everyone in society will point the fault to guy. Guess what, we will have our ending behind bar, wakakakak. So, write whatever you wish to write over here, don't mind about it, as long as you're not hurting each other. NANANANANNANANANNANANANANNA! Blek! I love pink!!!! by the way im listening al the way long while bloging. hahaha

Now, what should i write, am i too extreme, that i scared everyone, no~~~ Not at this point. As it hasn't develop to the next stage, we call it as physical violence agaisnt people. I am now right in the coffee house right now, i hope my aura will not frightened those students beside me. Hehehe. I am a murderer. May be.... may be..... .... Ok, last word to tell you guys and my friends, i wanna pick a quote from P!nk song. I'm gonna show you my rock moves and rocking attitudes, and i am damn alright and i am damn just fine.... .... Hehe don't worry

Remember, i am unwinding myself oooooo!!!

0 comments: