Quick post

Just a quick post before i start reading my dead boring text book. These weeks, i spent a lot of time on Tax Accounting yet don't know whether it is worth of studying or not. If i drop this course, then i will not be qualified as the holder of the scholarship which requires every international student to hold minimum 12 credit hours. The point is that i had fulfilled that section which means it is not necessarily for me to take it.

Trade-off occurs between credit hours to graduation and CGPA. Shoot! Well, when i try to think over again, may be what am i doing right now is just a little hardship compares to those MIT students. I just cannot imagine those MIT students who take 20 credit hours per semester. So, my problem is nothing to them. Oh gosh... ...

No crapping around here, but to study hard! Gambateh.


P/S: I am addicted to M.O.V.E songs recently, hehe!

2 comments:

kaori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kaori said...

It must be hard to study it but I always believe there is nothing useless even though it may not be directly helpful right now.

がんばって!!
seems you really need this word=)