言えない秘密

As cold coffee left the coasters
My feeling was as though left far beyond from you

Striving my best to pull together the past we had
On my face, you can still see them ever so dearly

Last rainy day wasn't the most beautiful scene
It's the shelter that once shared with you in the rain

Pictures, flashbacks. Those in my memory
On the single swings, without you, dreams losing its color

You told me that gradually letting it down, i'd be able to go further
and why bother changing the times we'd missed

You used your finger tip to stop me from saying goodbye
Couldn't imagine you being my side was soon completely dissolved in time

Perhaps, life's destiny only allowed us to meet
And only allowed us to be in love in this season of fall

Only after the pieces drifting down, i just realized they were fragments of happiness
How should i ever to pick up these dearly pieces


0 comments: