0318 Friday June 06, Thought of my mind before going back to USA


This is my first time in Malaysia after 10 months long in US. I didn't actually have the feeling of missing my own hometown untill the time i back to Malaysia.First day, on the way back from Taiwan airport interchange, i told to myself "4 hours more and i will be back to my own land,
the land where my mum gave birth to me!" And this is the first picture i had taken in KLIA airport, and now i know why KLIA airport is famous of its modern architecture.

First i miss alot of Malaysian food like Roti Sardin, Roti Pisang, Roti Telur, Spicy and Sour fish head, Nasi Lemak, Chai Koay, Char Koay Teo, Cendol, Ais Kacang, Laksa, Ai Yu Bing, Lo Bak, Yuan Yang, Amokana, Cheezy Pork Chop Rice and etc. Thanks to my friends in Penang, Soon Cheong, he brought me to taste all the food in one day though. I am really appreciate that he could give us a guide in Penang. And of course i miss my mum cook too!! I love her Sambal Fish, Huang Jian Yu, and Chou Dou. Mum, thanks all the things that you had done to me.

Second, i miss my dad and mum so much. Although i spent my time on teaching my mum learning online but in the end, it seemed like i had failed. I felt a little bit regret because of my own attitude. I was being rude to her as i was getting frustrating on teaching her and began to speak louder to her. I am too bad, i guess i have to said sorry before i go back to USA, and of course i will hug her too. My dad, still he has a lot of his old friends, at least i am not worry their life in home because they know how to spend their time without children in home, that means younger sister, younger brother and me! Dad, you better take care of your own health o~~ Make sure you have yourself a semiannual medical report.

Third, i miss a lot of my friends in Malaysia. Let me list them out first, San Ee, She Jui, Meng Wei, Chang Jian, Chee Wei, Zhi Yi, Lay Hoon, Chao Tee, Jin Yong, Yan Qi, Khee Jim, Jun Sin, Jin Fern, Shu Cheow and my school teacher. So far, there are some friends i haven't meet yet, they are Jin Hui, Yih Chi, Chang You, Boon Kim, Wilson (Kah Wu), and my "brother" Wah Seng. Wuh, although i still have little regret as i couldnt meet some of them, but i am really satisfied that they were willing to meet me. Thank you~~~ Your smiles touched me so deeply, Q_Q


Fourth, I guess after this Malaysia trip, i guess i will not be back for 2 years. If possible i can make it back on this winter too, but the probability will be small except my mum want me to back! Now i have the hard feeling of leaving my hometown, i don't know why. Feeling that i am going to weep silently in the corner. The picture on the right is my hometown, Parit Buntar.

I am writting blog, i am writting my feeling down, i am writting my memory, i am writting my little path of my life... ... i am... ...

Thanks Mum, Dad, my friends, teacher and Parit Buntar. Thank you. Without you all, then i will not be here. See you all in future.
//(ㄒoㄒ)//

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guess your mother was happy cuz you taught her how to use the Net(^^)

Even if you cannot go back there and meet your friends easily, everyone never forget you~~no worry!!

BuBblEsS.. said...

wow, cool! i'm in ur list!
really thankz for treating as one of the friends that u might wish to meet up.
2years is so long...but dont worry we can always keep in contact by internet.
take care!

layhoon said...

luckily u have named my big name...abo ler...hiak hiak!!“呼你死”haha...jz joking!!take care o!!