P@th Under My F33t


I had came along of my life, and a sudden thought came to my mind. Is this my ideal path of life. What if i didn't choose to come to here? What if i stay back in Malaysia? What if... ... and etc. I miss my language, i miss the surrounding that i used to be. Many pictures come to me, and too much of reverie yield abstract happiness; yet wake up with nothingness but wall.

I don't want my friends come into my dreams, i don't want to enjoy myself with them in my dream, as i would know eventually this is merely a dream. It's hurt. That's the way i had chosen to walk on without my friends. Now, i am in US, trying my best to find my best friend, i mean best friend, but the truth is that high school friends are the most precious glass balls to me.

Through the glass ball, i look myself in the past with my friend. Each glass ball has its' own unique story to tell. It is meaningful to gather them up, and keep them in my desk drawer. With all of them are together, i hope we all can meet in future, and has your story to tell your friends.

No more any IF, i have to walk on, that's the journey.

0 comments: