Boring Barometer

Uhhh, my boring barometer is going to blow up very soon. These days, i am feeling the day went meaningless and doing nothing but staying awake in front of laptop. Surfing Friendster, finding some nostalgic friends' faces, uhhh, i am trapped again in emotional thought again. Thinking over my childhood, the time i was in my MR. NG tution class, and that moment could never be retrieved back... ... and etc. I closed the page, and started finding another site to squander my time.

Well, i came back to my Friendster page again, not looking for my hometown friends, but my own group, Cafe Terrace. Cool name, isn't it. But there is only a few members, 50... ... Not really 49, okay?! I round it up so the firgure would be half of hundred. But it is better to compare with my class group members. Well, if my high school class had only 50 and less students... ...

Now? Start typing my blog to continue squandering my time. I am not forgetting my final examination. I know what am i doing? What? You know what are you doing? Wasting time on doing something garbage. Oh yeah. Sorry about that, but i am feeling that i need to unwind myself a while.

Recently, i read a fictiona story about everyone's short comings. The protagonist is a bad-tempered people and easily get pissed off of everything that he think which is wrong from his very own unique way of view. So it goes the same to his girl friend.

Because of his worst attitude, he break up with his girl friend. His girl friend finally get fade up on tolerating him, and find herself a mexican boy friend. He is just a scumbag. He departs to New York and search for her, and quarelling over the this. The author does not clearly describe what is the relationship between that girl and mexican. I am just telling you from my stand. Let us continue... ... And eventually, the protagonist who think he has a back-up girl friend also break-up with him and in the end he gain nothing but sorrow. This story resembles a lot of one movie that i had watched long ago. That movie is Oscar awarded, American X History, the story is about the racism, and the kid easilly provoked by everyone's speech. In the end, when he wants to return to the normal track. With the thesis on his hand, he is shot to death by a black teenager. The paper has been drenched in flesh color with the title of Peace. I set my sight to the paper which writes "Life is so short to be pissed off, so do some effort to grasp for a better living."

Ohhhh, i have crapped for almost half an hour. Oh ya, today i wanted to play badminton with my friends, but within this period and this moment, everyone seems busy for their assignments and exams. Oh, what am i doing? Well, i did some revision too. I just do not want to end my three day's weekdays being a study nerd.

Anything to say... ... Not really, i guess this is the point i should stop my crap. Thank you those who watch my blog and sorry for watching this nonsense. See ya everyone.

0 comments: