Solitary mug and bottle of water.


A new start begun in very early in this morning.
Everything was just a blur dream when i woke up.
Examination and problems were first things etched into my mind.
Leaving my bed, heading to kitchen to had something to fill up.
A familiar sound resonated with beating of heart once i opened up the fridge.

Raw meat rested in the corner. Is it cold?
Effortlessly, an instant noodle with egg and pork was readied.
Surfing net, signing in MSN were just a mere routine for student.
Finding some familiar faces of my friends in my contact list, while enjoying my breakfast.
Setting my sight over my mug and bottle, both of them rested at the window bank watching me bloging now.

How about exchanging your solitary with mine? A lonesomeness talk in this morning.

0 comments: