Down

I am down today, either from last night or today's ECON 471 result.
Failure in both academic and relationship? May be or may be not, I don't know.

I told to my friend, i wanted to back to an old me, is it right? I wanna have my time management back again in my life, serious and breathless time management, in short a bookworm may be nice to describe me.

Forget about relationship, which priority comes first, i always emphasize on time priority, but now I'm in dilemma. But the rational me tells me that i should focus on your GPA 3.57.

Guess i would go with your plan, RATIONAL.

Yeah you make me happy and you make me sad... ...

2 comments:

CLOUD9 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kaori said...

In our life, not everything is going well.

But, nothing is useless, futile.

Everything you experienced has some meanings which make you more mellow.
That's the way it is.

Take care=)