What am i doing

Today i waited for the last bus home. The weather was freezing me, i sat down with a guy who was yelling over phone about the financial crisis that happened lately. I tried to recall what had i done, some stupid stuff... ...

I told her, it was a dismay in my academic performance, and she believed it. Therefore, i went along with her stating that i am childish when facing this problem, and yeah a stupid accuse that i made. After thinking over and over again, my thought interrupted by night breeze that sending a chill to my spine. I stood up and down frequently to generate some heat watching other students rubbing their palms. Time was approaching but the bus image had not shown up. Finally, i saw a bus coming in our last passengers' way, and halted for one second. "5 more minutes, the bus will arrive soon" and the bus disappear from my sight as though was consumed by the darkness.

Well, i could not afford to wait for bus, and it was unusual for bus to be late. Thus i went home alone with my thought wandering again... ... Yeah, i want you to know you make me happy, i want you to know you make me sad, i want you to know you make me happy, you are the best thing that i ever had... ... My hymn evaporated in darkness of the night.

0 comments: